Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sushi in Vegas

Last night I went to Vegas with a few co-workers and one of my managers. We are closing down the restaraunt and having a private Super Bowl party for thoes who bought tickets from us. So we needed decorating supplies and as many who read this know, St. George doesn't have much to offer here. Plus Vegas is only an hour and a half away so it's just a hop skip and jump away.

Anyways 6 of us piled into my boss Danielle's SUV and we were off. Along the way we played car games like the "ABC Object" game, "I'm Going to the Moon and Bringing-Vegas addition," and then some other game I can't think of. It was entertaining for awhile till Dustin and Emily got bored and decided to play the punching game. So for the next 20 or so minutes they took turns punching each other in random spots, minus the head. Finally we got to Vegas and stoped by a party store and picked up some stuff.

We left there and headed to dinner at, Yama Sushi, off of E. Flamingo and Lake Mead... I think. It was an all you can eat $22.00 place. I began the mean with 'Son of the Beach.' AMAZING! I continued down and around the list having the 'Man Whore,' Superman' and some other one that I can't recal the name to. It was all good though but by the time I got the 'Man Whore' I was getting sickly full. So I ate two pieces but they made me eat more so I wouldn't waste to much. I almost lost it right there up on the counter, but it was all worth it. During the evening my boss tried hooking me up with one of the waitresses. Maybe I shouldn't have said I think the Japanese are amazing ladies! But seriously they are! I left my number on the reciept. I know retard. But it was all in good fun.
After dinner we just headed home. However what would a trip to Vegas be without getting turned around, (which we did) cut off and brake checked by the same person almost causing death of us, and me having a random conversation with some bus driver in the party store check out isle (which I did). Give a shout out to my girl the bus driver... Whoop whooopppp!
Wish I would have taken more exciting pics but I didn't so deal with these cell phone pics...

Yama Sushi's chef for us that night...


This is what the 'Man Whore' looked like as I wanted to puke it back up!




Emily enjoying her "super hot chef creation." It actually was hot!

After you eat we had these moist napkins to wipe up with. However I first thought it was Emily's "you know what" cause she was sitting next to me and I thought it fell out of her purse. I was wrong. LOL.


till next time...
-Gawdun

3 comments:

The Ramsay's said...

That was such a fun trip!! But please don't EVER let me eat that much sushi again!! And what is it with us going to sushi restaurants together? lol:)

Nick and Serina said...

I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!! I could remember the exact day. Sorry! But I hope you have a great quater of a century birhtday! That was a great pie eating contest! Oh the amuzing things the Ralston Girls House did. Like your super hero movie before you left on your mission.

Mark and Julia said...

Hey, I found your blog! That's awesome you are planning a trip out here. We will probably be baptizing McKenna that week you are here, so you will have to come! By the way, love the pink potty!

Julia