Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Demographics

Grr_Arrg.jpg

*Oh and yes the photography biz blog will be up and going this weekend*

So I was filling out one of them coupon surveys where you get a free drink from Sonic after you complete it (many of you know how much I love me some Sonic drinks).  It got to the end and began asking information of my self to better show the clients conducting the survey.  (Corporate Sonic in other words).  It got to my age and started listing off the groups to select from.  No longer am I allowed to be in the "young" category.  I am in the 25-34 year old section.  After I hung up the phone I pondered the meaning of life, ok actually that is a lie and I really hung up and pondered who the heck said I was to be in that group. I mean seriously why do we have to "group" ages together.  It makes us seem older than we act or feel.  Heck just let me put in my age, really it's not that hard.  I mean I'm not dead yet you know, I'm just 25!  Sheeesh!  

Ok so let's be honest I sound bitter and mad.  But I'm not.  Really if you think about this I just proved a point.  When we think and feel something else and then we are categorized differently we seem to get our underwear, garments, or whatever you wear in a bunch.  Truthfully we only are what we think we are.  So I'm 25, yes much aware that time goes up and not down unless you are playing UNO and you want to go down in numbers in that case.  I'm tearing it up so far and not stopping yet.  Move over here comes GAWDUN!! Grr Arrggg!

-Gawdun


PS: Anyone know where the "Grr Arg" guy from up top is from?  I do but I'll give the winner a cool prize

1 comment:

Mangelson's said...

You mean I have to wait until the weekend to see pics of the wedding? It hardly seems fair!! By the way this is Tabi's sister (Donna). It was nice to meat you at the wedding and I can't wait to see the pics.