Friday, April 10, 2009

April Conference Fun

'Human'
-The Killers


Here is some fun times at General Conference up in Salt Lake weekend.  I wont talk to much as the pictures are a hooty, hoot, hoot!

Just some eating going on.

More eating.  What more do Mormons love that Conference?  Eating of course and if you mx the two we are about to just die and go to heaven!

This, besides being way cool, has a funny story.  So I found this in a small door way downtown SLC.  So I went to take a picture.  However after a moment I started to smell something funky.  I looked down and there in the doorway someone had gone pee.  It was fresh!  I took a picture of it on my phone cause it looked like the shape of a persons head.  I'll try and post it on here later.  

Older people I could sometimes just eat up, I mean for real!

See what I mean?!

Hey look, it's older people... eating Oh I crack myself up!  Except I think the ones on the far left have been exiled to eat NOTHING!

My brother Lucas was very self entertained with the dirt.  I heard the term,  "get out of them flowers." a BUNCH!

I don't think the protesters were on their game this time.  I mean seriously, could we state the obvious more?

So these shoes were sitting right outside the door to our parking garage.  She must have been twinkled (translated) and them shoes just didn't make the cut!


What can I say that isn't obvious?  These two are from the rockin mission, Leslie and Cory.  I served with both, well not Leslie she was just in Tifton the same time Cory and I were.  (Cory said we was fools for posing like crazies.


It snowed that Friday while we drove in to Salt Lake from down in warm St.George.  Then it rained the next day for conference and was nice and SUNNY for Sunday.  


'Make Your Own Kind of Music'
-Mama Cass


-Gawdun

1 comment:

Nancy Seaman said...

Kids in Flowers, reminds me of when Jimmy fell in the hedge at the Mesa Temple. I LOVE seeing pics of all my mission children.