Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photo's That Tell a Story

First off before I get to the main reason of this blog I would like to share with the rest of my followers and readers my favorite photo of our President and his wife. I know there is a like or dislike with him and it is no secret that I am on the like side of things, but this photo was taken during the moments of silence for the 8th anniversary of 9/11. To begin the reason behind this blog of my favorite journalistic photos I give you...



Right after September 11, 2001 happened I was given a copy of the TIME magazine that was a commemorative photo special with some of the most amazing photographic journalism that I have ever seen. I meant to use this post as a place to show some of my favorite photo's from that issue. However I am currently having issues with my scanner and I could not find all the images from the issue online so here are the nice runner ups. Photo's 1-3, 5,6, 9, 10 are the only ones I could find from the issue that are posted on the net












-Gawdun

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LOL HILARIOUS!!!!

Yep!!! This would be me!! Anyway, life is good! how are you?

Becky