Wednesday, January 27, 2010

State of My Union

"I never said change would be easy. When you try to do big things and make changes it stirs passions and controversy..."
-President Barack Obama

You may or may not support him. You may or may not like him but either way he is our elected official.

There have been many a things that were spoken of when he was running for office that I have yet to see work out the way he thought they will/would. What is my point to this? Simple...

Democrats and Republicans need to both grow up, run this country together. This is time when the world is watching. Think about the power we will show if we could get along in our high courts towards other countries? We are a joke to many lands due to this issue. We have so much to offer each other here and the fact that we can't get along proves what other people say about us. Now I may or may not be a democrat (that is up to you to guess) but you best believe that I will support any thing that our elected officials present if it be right. Wait that is just like something we LDS members know in our faith, funny. ("...and if it be right I will cause a burning in your bosom..." )

Whelp that is all for now, I think I have gotten my opinion across for now...

-Gawdun

1 comment:

Nancy Seaman said...

Hear, hear, give honor to the office if not the man.