Thursday, February 4, 2010

CAUTION! It's All Over The Place

"Kids (Soulwax Remix)"
-MGMT


Man-Alive I learned some exciting things tonight and the other day that I must share.

*Warning I am a nerd and you will probably roll your eyes while you read this. Consider yourself warned and now you can get over it.

First Off: The other day I was catching up on my tweets as I had not a chance to get on Twitter or Swift to do some reading. I was scrolling through the tweets when I caught one about the cast of Jersey Shore. They have signed on to do a 2nd season! Color me rockin excited! Let me be honest and level with you. IT IS A TRAIN WREAK OF A SHOW...BUT...I LOVE IT! I mean seriously who doesn't want to see what Snooki has to say or do next. Then you have The Situation. But hold up look at them names! That is all I'm gonna say about that. Here is one of the funniest SNL skit I have seen this year about Jersey Shore...


"BACK ABS!" Bwahahahahha

Reason Deux: I was doing some reading on abcnews.com and discovered that once again my my mind will be blown this year. Yeah that is right EVE will be releasing a new album this year!!! It's about dang time! That's all I can say. I remember being introduced into EVE as a freshman in high school. Yes it is true I had a crush on her, hey still think she is a fox. She is talent! Oh and lets not forget that she is the Ruff Ryders First Lady of Rap

While I'm at it what happened to all them classy rappers? Da Brat, Kris Kross? I mean now we got a life without Biggie. At least today's rappers aren't shooting each other and faking their own deaths in order to release a new CD every year. Yeah I'm talking about you TuPac!

My basic portfolio is up and online finally. It's nothing fancy but I'm always working on it.


I'm also debating if I should change my ARG IMAG blog from blogspot hosting to wordpress hosting. Anyone have info on Wordpress let me know. It just looks sharp and cleaner for a business blog.

After 10 years I will be going to see my Grandma Gawdun. Here is where I brag that I am only 2nd generation American as my father was born here after Gawdun Grandparents emigrated here once they got away from Hitler and his work camps (true story). I am hoping finally she will tell some stories of her life and yes I will be using all my technology at hand to record it. I have practiced using my iSight on my Macbook to record video and hiding the video screen behind other windows. Along with the voice recorder on my phone. Once again the NERD come hither.

Ok I'm done...

"Who's That Girl"
-Eve


-Gawdun

3 comments:

leinani45 said...

So you haven't seen your grandma in 10 years??? Where does she live?

Mallory said...

I recorded my grandpas history last year on a voice recorder and then old school typed it up (super slow process). It was one of the smartest and coolest things I have ever done. Now I just have to type up his written history for all, that's the bad news. The history lover in me wants to beg to come along and listen to grandma.

jet said...

Wordpress is the place to be for business blogs because it is a webpage and blog in one. :) I recommend (and have).