Sunday, April 4, 2010

How's My Flash?

As many of you read in the past few posts I was and am a big supporter of Earth Hour. (refer to past post 1 and 2) My family also supports this grand cause. This year we participated in a couple fun rounds of Uno Attack and all this is done by candle light. Along with my little brother, mother and I, we had the neighbor over and two friends of mine over, Karyn and Susi. After we partook of this glorious game of alliances and deceiving each other we took some night photo's using our little LED lanterns. (I understand several of you may wonder why we had a LED lantern when we were supposed to be in the dark. Well flashlights are ok, it's using electricity and turing the lights out that Earth Hour tries to make people aware of.)

Here is the result of our LED light work... I'm learning to use a new Mac photo editing software called Pixelmator so this is not the best photo stitched image. You'll get over it I'm sure , if not that is your fault. :-)


I felt that Earth Hour would not be complete without a special candle so I made a quick trip to the local Dollar Store and picked it up. I won't lie when I say that it seemed to complete the darkness, what do you think?


Hope everyone is having fun this conference weekend !!!


-Gawdun

4 comments:

Elissa Stewart said...

nice photos. glad even when it's dark you're a source of light...(wipe away precious tear)

leinani45 said...

AMAZING!

K said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue "EARTH HOUR" collection of pix!!

Susi said...

Awesome pics! I'm glad you posted them! I'm also glad that the sock monkey got to participate!