Friday, July 16, 2010

That's My Tree


Between photo work and part time work at Ruby I haven't been the best at up keep on my personal blog. I say I'm going to post things but then I get forgetful and don't care to back track. However I knew these had to be posted.

If you follow my blog, twitter, or facebook account then you may remember me talking back in February about my trip to see my grandma whom I have not seen in almost 10 years. I loved it. I have more stories to speak of regarding this post but at this time I wanted to post a photo that I found while I was working on work photo's.

That's me.

Then you have Grandma Gawdun who has rocked the most awesome attire. I'm not a huge fashion understanding guy, but my grandma has always been stylish. I would love to go back for a visit with some lady friends and do a photo shoot with some of her clothes from the vintage days. (I'm talking polyester and classy beading that pre dated the Bedazzler) Anyways I love how this photo shows the most randomness (remember I love awkward things and random things). Grandma with the more hip JLo track suit and then my Uncle Ed who wants you to look deep into his eyes. I love that guy. He was super funny and I haven't seen him in probably 15 years so I don't remember him being funny.

Enjoy some Gawdun family tree!

-Gawdun

No comments: