Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Monday

Ok here this goes...

I moved to LA early, early part of 2012.  It's been so amazing!  Since moving here I lived in Torrance.  Torrance was ok, had a small town feel to in even though it's part of LA county.  That residence was also 3 miles from the beach.  However now I live a block from the water in Hermosa Beach.  I know, I know, "stop bragging." But I do live so close.  I can see the water from my back porch where I eat many meals.  

Photography was the majority maker in the move to LA followed by the fact that I have always wanted to live here.  I made it happen.  Photography is starting to take off.  In a couple hours I'm heading to Palm Springs for the annual Beloved Festival.  If you all recall "Beloved" is the style of photography that has had me so fired up the last couple years.  SO much love and warmth felt in imagery I love it!  # fun filled long days exploring the paths of love and all that is included in that to make such beautiful un staged images.  Ahhhhhh  life is great.  

I have way slacked off from gym attendance.  Huge shocker to all of you as well.  I mean I was the guy that literally spent up to 2 hours a day the last year at the gym.  But then again what else was there to do in Saint George and then again the gym wasn't that expensive.  I found a loop in the gym world here though...  By purchasing a 2 year 24 Hour Fitness membership through Costco it will only be $300 or so.  This is huge! That is literally a break down of $12.50 a month.  How many of you have cheap memberships like that?  :-)

Ok Man I am going on and on about me and my new fun LA swanky living.  I shall stop but I will return.   I need to get my run on before Palm Springs.  Until next time....  I leave you with this image shot with the iPhone app Instagram...



-Gawdun

(thanks for the support and reading) 



2 comments:

Nick and Serina said...

Sound like things are going good for you. Wish you the best in palm springs

leinani45 said...

Yay for finding that RAD deal!!! :) Love ya!!!!!