Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Quickie From December

So in other words this post is a long time coming and I am still really bad about updating this, but I know people worse. Anyways I have compiled a clump of photos that cover the month of December and the things that went on with that crazy month.

In tradition we children wake up early to make the parental unit breakfast for Christmas morning, something I started back when I was a wee lad at age 11. This year being my first one home I wanted to get out of the norm of bacon and eggs, soooo we made a Strata. It was real good. Don't ask me what a strata is cause I can't tell you...(maybe if a kind reader knows they can post in the comments.)
This is Christmas morn after the unwrapping happened. Look at the great face my sister used. I told her this would go online so be cautious. Supposedly she doesn't care. On a side note, I love having a camera tri-pod now.


At the St. George Temple they have the best X-mas lights so I went on a night when we had some freak snow storm. This is just one row of bushes...


The next morn after the above was taken we ended up with more snow than expected so I jetted down to the Temple to catch the snow before it melted. Heck who knows when this will happen again..



The only thing I can say about this is I was practicing my kung-fu. After church. On the stairs.
Whelp that is all for now. I have a butt-load of pics to share but not enough time. So enjoy what is present.
-Gawdun



1 comment:

Jess said...

Good Housekeeping states: "Strata is a layered casserole traditionally made with bread, eggs, and any combination of delectable fillings, such as our sweet Italian sausage and Fontina cheese version." Looks delish!

Hope you are doing well! I don't remember the drunk in Blackshear story!?!?