Thursday, January 15, 2009

7:35 AM

Ok you guys are very special to have two, that's right 2 post from me today. However I could not let this story go un-heard. Most people are aware that I seem to attract weirdness and it doesn't seem to amaze me that day after day something happens. This day was no exception.

Currently my vehicle is in the shop and my mother and I share her car. So I get up early and drive her to work and then go back home and get ready for my work and then yada yada yada you get the picture. Today however I was driving home. I got to a stop light and it was red. Now mind you the street was dead as traffic wasn't around yet. This light never stops me at this time of the day. I stop and look to my right and notice 3 suit cases and a purse just sitting next to the street light pole. I think to myself, "if this was the airport they'd be busted." Then I thought, "Oh that could be a bomb." Whelp I turn to my left and notice a woman walking in the cross walk getting closer to me. She motions for me to roll my window down and I comply. (i know stupid Gawdun, very stupid.) She asks me if I can take her to the Greyhound bus stop as she is having some "man" trouble and needs to get back to her home town. I tell her I am really new in the town (not a lie) and that I didn't even know we had one. She tells me that we could drive over to the gas station across the street and ask them. Now I thought before she had me roll my window down that she was coming back from there. So even though I felt odd about it (not in a "DANGER RUUUNNNN" kinda odd) I told her ok. She comes around to the passenger side and opens the door and then opens the back door and tosses her stuff in. We zip flip around and go to the gas station to find that it is still closed. I had no idea what to do, I mean I wasn't gonna take her all over town. In a side note, I'm a hot little number and don't want that virtue stolen. HAhahahahahahaha.

Anyways she spots a kid walking past the gas station and calls to him. He tells us where the station is at. So since it's about a mile down the road I decide to take her there and at the same time making sure my cell phone is in the front pocket of my hoodie, just in case. The bus stop is a park bench behind the McDonalds and I tell her I don't see a ticket counter. Turns out it was inside McDonalds. She directs me like I am her personal driver to a parking spot and then asks me to assist her in removing her bags. I do so and help her in. Right before I left she pulls out her retainer and with it her hand takes her two fingers and says..."one last thing, I'm a travel'n woman and do you by chance have a donation?" I replied, "no." It was a lie alls I had was my phone and license. She then tells me I was a good driver and says bye. I left.

Now before anybody goes all "teacher/parent scolding on my know this. She didn't look creepy and I again didn't get the "danger" voice. It was just another adventure for me. Thank goodness she wasn't drunk like that guy that jumped in the back seat of the car while I was on my mission. That was an adventure (good ol' Blackshear)..

-Gawdun

No comments: