Monday, March 9, 2009

And the Result is...

'Breath Again'
-Toni Braxton (I'm SERIOUS when I say my iTunes has the most random stuff. This song should prove that, LOL)

So I get to church today just like asked, however I was 4 minutes late to our "calling meeting."  Just like me right?  I mean Mormon Standard time and me are the best of friends.  In fact as some say we are... BFF's.  So anyhow I met up with Adam the Elders Quorum President and he was ready to drop the bomb on me.  I was the same way, I was so ready to tell him "no" to anything he offered but I forgot how to say "no" when he asked me to teach the 3rd Sunday in Elders Q.  I gleefully said "yes."  I wont lie I actually had a feeling that I would end up teaching in that group.  Although I feel real fortunate as this E.Q. actually has speaking people not just sleeping people in the back.  I ain't lying to y'all they actually all participate and throw in comments.  This can either be good or bad, depending on how prepared I am.  Here is another awesome part.  My patriarchal blessing states a lot that I would teach all age ranges.  Now I have primary already down so I guess this is just another notch in the PB road map completion.  

The best part was when I told him I would take the calling but when he told me I would have to teach next weekend I told him that I was actually going to be in Salt Lake that weekend.  hahaha.  I feel bad but I need to go see some mission cronies, not to mention the following two weekends are booked with a wedding and reception photo shoot and then an engagement session and then Temple Baptisms.  So I guess I'll have to tear it up in April.  Ok I should really let you my readers go but I have to tell you that come the May lesson I actually get to teach on "Redemption of the Dead!"  I'm excited for that one.

Till later

'Nutbush City Limits'
-Tina Turner (it must be 90's flash back night!)

-Gawdun

1 comment:

DANIELLE said...

Hey! Congrats!

You got a quote for me, buddy??