Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Saturday is Upon Me!!!!!!

'More Holiness Give Me'
-Rob Gardner-Missionary Hymn Project CD

So as it goes with new adventures I am about to embark on a new one with the wedding shoot this weekend.  I am getting very excited.  I have gone over the final details and paper work with the couple and now it's just making it to Saturday and actually not getting lost trying to find this town.  Thank goodness I'm car pooling with one of my bosses and her family to the ceremony site as I know I would probably drive off a cliff or even get lost in the wilderness.  At least if I did I would have a camera to document my "wilderness lost-ness. " LOL. 

You know the more that I think about it the more insane this is to me.  The mission was a huge part of my life and of course graduating high school but man-alive here goes another part of my life!!!  I most definitely will have a blog for anyone to view my work and contact me for consultation and such.  SOOOO stay tuned for the link to be posted.  

I had dinner with the couple (Kole and Tabitha) tonight and several other co-workers.  We tried out this new Vietnamese Restaurant and it was great.  It was fun to talk with the couple and read their energy, which will most awesomely help my feel in the picture taking process. 

I really have nothing else to say so peace...

-Gawdun


1 comment:

Nancy Seaman said...

I know you will be great at anything you try. You have such energy and love of life. You are still legend in Tifton.