Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Maybe I'll be Speaking Spanglish?

'Stupid Memory'
-Sondre Lerche

Well I am sorry to report that I have no new developments in my current, "3 choice of life saga."  Although I can tell you that I spoke to a representative of ILP.org (international language program) regarding volunteer work in Mexico.  It sounds like it will be a wonderful chance for me and the best part is happens to be that it would be from August-December.  As a few people have told me, even one that did the program but went to Taiwan, all have told me that this is the most awesome time to go and volunteer.  No family and really no major responsibilities other than my church callings. Let's be honest I could leave my current job and come back when I got home.  The ILP guy told me he would call me back in a couple weeks to see what I have decided.  

-Gawdun

No comments: