Monday, March 30, 2009

TIFTON, SAVANNAH, BLACKSHEAR and WAYCROSS, watch out here I COME!

'24'
-Jem

So here are the plans for my trip to GA this summer.  I and my mother (she realllllllyyyyy wants to go)  will be purchasing our tickets to fly out there this Friday.  We will be there from June 2nd-17th.  Unless something drastic happens that is the time.  WE are still planning on the days we will be in certain places.  I'm thinking we will do the Waycross/Blackshear part the last few days as it will be on the way back to Jacksonville where we are flying to and fro.  Our next step in the plans are finding crash pads for our trip.  So this is the part when I call people who ever said "you can stay here when you come back to visit."  Don't worry I wont be hurt if you say no, I mean I've had a pencil jabs and imbedded in my upper mouth when I was very young and had a window crash over my head while I was jumping on the bed.  (should have listened to mother. LOL)

Im looking forward to seeing so many of you.

-Gawdun

3 comments:

The Vicars said...

Our back room is empty,we can always swap out the blizzard we owe you for a bed to sleep in. Let us know!
Helen and Ryan

Nancy Seaman said...

Sister Tucker has an extra room. I'll contact her and see what she has going on. She is right in the middle of town now.

Kris and Danielle Ramsay said...

Gawdun I love your blog!!I love the story about when we went to Vegas.Oh how it brought back memories. Your GPS saved my life... actually it saved all of our lives. If photography doersn't work out for ya you should look into writing a book. I would buy it!!It would be very entertaining. Oh by the way... I hope the story about the "shallow friend" isn't me.I dont remember me giving you the silent treatment. Well I miss ya. I am glad I have a blog now we can keep in touch!!