Saturday, April 25, 2009

Notice to Viewers

So as many of you may find, the below video that I produced was part of is no longer found on the net.  Our Bishop loved the movie and found it to be very funny, however he expressed a concern that the video could get into the wrong hands and hurt us.  I fully understand and agree that Satan is stupid and will use anything he can to get us.  So you wont find 'The Bishops Office' on the web anymore.  Later in the future we may republish it on a separate "invite" only blog where we will also publish future episodes that are in talks to be created.  If you do want to view a copy of it let me know and I will bring it along and share the humor with you and your families, cause let's be honest everyone likes to laugh at a singles ward. 

Ok I realize this whole post could have been done in a line or two and I have been running on for a few extra lines.  IN OTHER WORDS... I'm gonna scadaddle. 

Be looking for the post to follow this one later this weekend with my adventures to Salt Lake City

-Gawdun

No comments: