Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine, Bridals, and Heros

'The Way I Are'
-Timbaland

I'm half way through this week and what a time it has been.  Monday I worked a single shift.  Tuesday I pulled a double but not just any double.  I went in at 10:45am and then was back on work duty at 4:00pm.  They had me close the bar (we came to terms that I would work it one day a week and I am cool with that), this meant that I wouldn't get off till at least 12am.  However we finally left at 12:45am this morning.  The I had to be up at 6:00am since my mother is gone on biz and my little bro needed to be up for the bus and such.  Now let's not forget that I made it to bed at about 3am as I was able to finally sleep then.  I was back at work at 11:15 and got off at 2pm.  However I had the bridal shoot at 5pm.  That went real well.  I am learning the tricks of certain shooting areas.  I have decided that I prefer outdoor work, don't get me wrong it's cool inside but the lighting is not always the best.  Thank all things holy for $250 flashes.  LOL.

I made it to the Elders Quorum job fair/class we are holding.  I've been learning A LOT to better myself and heck I'm even getting rockin awesome tips on my photog biz.  Anyways I got home in time to find a cop at my front door.  No idea why, but my brother was telling her that "this person doesn't live here," when I walked up.  We have been getting all kinds of legal mail for some people that "live here"  since I returned home from the mission back in September.  Turns out that the cop was looking for them.  If you ask me I think she was here to arrest them.  I hope she finds them.  I really do!  

Swine, swine, swine.  You know all I got to say is look in the scriptures and you'll see that this was supposed to happen.  I do enjoy how people are all about being scared, of the coughs.  In fact I am gonna be part of the fun if this is still going on in June when I travel back east.  Yes that is right, I Andrew Gawdun am going to rock the surgical mask.  I can't wait!  I may not need it but then again it seems to have become the new and trendy travel must have of the season.

Lastly I have just about finished the 2nd season of Heroes.  I got addicted by Tabitha (coworker who's wedding I shot).  I really enjoy it, however I gotta wait till season 3 is out on DVD to watch it.  Bummer.  

Im thinking I am gonna scoot and work on more pic edits.  I have another shoot tomorrow (senior pics) and don't want to get bogged down and backed up!  


'Village of the King'
-Jessie Clark Funk

-Gawdun

No comments: