Monday, June 29, 2009

New Online Addiction

'Cuffs'
-Zeigeist

You know when ever I am not working on photo's for a client I sometimes have no idea why I use the computer. I seriously have not another productive thing to do. For example I am here blogging for the second time today! LAME. I made it to FHE tonight and it was a real good one. We had a former sister of the ward come in and teach us on Nutrition. I wont lie I learned alot and found some answers to things that I can do to be better on my eating and fitness habits. Ok so maybe I got off tract as to why this post is going to be on the web.

Now as I was saying... I don't really have alot of the anything else to do when I am not working on photos or researching new photo techniques. Youtube in my book is a big waste of my time and I state that simply because I can get stuck on there for hours, not just minutes but HOURS. So the other night I was on it looking around and I fell upon my new guilty pleasure.


(click on the link, you wont be sorry)

So i found this page and began a laugh affair with this girl. The first video I watched was all about "if chase scenes were real life and what they would be like." I then traveled to the video she created about "swine flu." AS the kiddies these day's say... "OMG" I was laughing sooo hard. These video have inspired me to possibly create little "vlogs" if you will. I have very humorous things to say I a told. So why not publicly share these things. I mean you the reader and viewer of my page tell me that I write some funny stuff here. I guess it's time to experiment with the "vlogging." I already for see a many random posts and people saying... "seriously did he just say that?"

So wish me luck. Next time you check here there might just be a video posting, who knows.

-Gawdun

'Sandcastle Disco'
-Solange

3 comments:

Amysthoughts said...

AAAAHHHHhahahahahaha! its Hilarious Gawdun!! thanks for suggesting it!

Nick and Serina said...

We should go out or have YOU for dinner at our new house!!! Can't wait to see you. Hope you are having a nice summer.

Kris and Danielle Ramsay said...

Gawdun, I am free next Thursday. Does that work for you?? I am so excited. I think we should go to the temple or maybe down town St. George somewhere. Let me know!!