Thursday, January 7, 2010

20K and the First Post

'They'
-JEM
(Let 2010 playlist begin!)

I have HUGE news to spill regarding Paris, France but until I have more time, which should be later tonight. I am going to post some other VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE POLAROID the camera maker. However I am not very happy that my instant camera is no longer useable as they discontinued the Instant Film back in 2006/2007. However you mix Lady Gaga (yes I love her) with Polaroid and you will have magic... I am PUMPED for the later part of this year to see what happens.

CREATIVE GENIUS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



-Gawdun

4 comments:

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Andy. Lady Gaga is what we call a shady lady. I think she is a MAN. Hate to break it to you. But, I do like a lot of his/her(?) music.

On a lighter note, got your comment, let's do lunch. I believe I can pencil you in.

Amysthoughts said...

Paris??!! Cant wait for your later post!

leinani45 said...

Paris, huh? Sounds like good times! :)

jet said...

Ra ra ra ra ra~ :)