Thursday, January 14, 2010

When Mormons Dance

'Don't Throw Me Away'
-The Mumlers

A few people in real life (the opposite of web life) have asked me when I would post these jewels we call video joy. My singles region held a New Years Eve dance on 12/31/2009. A few of us decided to support our region and make an appearance. Before I could even get there I received 2 text messages from Susie and Karyn as to the importance of us to show up. (It was a hoot to be seen). When we first got there the dance floor was dry minus the man you will see in a video. I noticed in the other half of the location they had this set up... (On a side note I have a co worker who attended the dance and said they got lost in the bounce house. Yeah I'm not sure how that happens)

I'm still laughing that they had a bounce house.

Now the videos that I am going to share with you will include a girl in pink that goes on the floor and dances by the insane people. That is Susie, she was the one who would direct my camera attention to those that were worthy of filming. It also made it easy to film when people thought I was taking pictures of her on the dance floor, along with my other people. I mean these people had no clue I was really filming them. Enough of me talking why not just sit back and enjoy the videos!




Here comes Susie again and she shows us the jewels!



Susie decides to show us her interpretive dance



Seriously though why is it that EVERY song that played there had to be a line dance? Let's not forget the guy with the long sleeved white shirt, he just wanted to lead all the dances. (i think his true calling may be teaching a Zumba class)



Lastly I present to you, BOB. Bob is an interesting case. He currently attends my ward and although I myself am a strange individual he is strange to the 10th power.



I truly hope you all enjoyed your viewing as I know I did. And the best part is there is another dance Feb 8th so this means that I will be loaded with my camera (I am so glad phones can do what they do). However if any of you out there run into glasses that have a micro camera built into them or a micro camera I can attach to my current eye wear please let me know!

-Gawdun

2 comments:

The Ramsay's said...

hahahahaha!!!! So my dad is in town and as I was watching all of these he was peeking over my shoulder. He couldn't under stand if they were dancing or just being wierd... Which made the whole situation 10 times funnier! Love the video's:)

leinani45 said...

Ah-MAZING! Wow... So glad that you put Susi's interpretive dance on there. Life would not be complete if we didn't have that for the good times! ;) Well done... and I'm still waiting for that list. lol.