Thursday, April 8, 2010

And Their Off!

Ok here it is. The first ever reader and Gawdun interaction hoopla.

Yesterday I made a living purchase. I purchased a Crowntail Betta. I know how childish of me, but as always stated, this is Gawdun your are reading about and he doesn't generally play by normal rules. Anyways... Here lies the fun...

Giving of a Name.

I have some names in mind, such as: F Stop, Chirp, and Tahoe (due to his blue coloring). These are just my ideas. Now for the next week I turn the mic over to you. Over the next week post in the comments a name or as many names as you can think of. HOWEVER there are rules and regulations...

1) Know your audience (that's me). Meaning what do you know about me, Gawdun, socially or one on one? I tweet, photograph, dig me some Gaga (not her new video thought, that was scan-do-lous), watch Roseanne late at night, and etc.
2) Human names do NOT count. This means no names you would hear in a group of people. I will not consider it one moment.
3) The more creative the more of a chance I will gravitate to that name.
4) You have till next Thursday April 15, 2010 @ 5pm pacific time to enter.
5) Oh and one other thing. Posting your name idea on my blog, DM tweets and postings on the facebook page that had the link you clicked on to get here are the the only way I will take entries. I will not accept text or vocal entries. I wont even consider them this is a fun blog adventure. So play along please. :-)


That is it, no other rules. The selected name and winner will be announced next Friday, April 16th, 2010. The winner will also be mailed a special prize worth winning. Now here is a few shots of the guy.





'Shine Right Through'
-Correatown

-Gawdun

7 comments:

Sarah Schon said...

That's the coolest beta fish I have ever seen! I'd call him Splash.

Unknown said...

"He" is beautiful. I say call him Sushi!

Amysthoughts said...

Rojul. Rojo (red) Azul (blue).
Or maybe Azuro.
Or just Azul, that sounds and looks prettier just like your fish :)

leinani45 said...

Okay. What I have thus far--

Fice (pronounced F-eye-ss)

Reven

L.E.D. (because he is not only cool colors, like a L.E.D. light, but also is cool like the Led Zepplin)

and my favorite:

Motley Chromatic the Third

Unknown said...

How about "Spectrum"

K said...

Gorge

(not George, but gorge as in the shortened (smaller) version of gorgeous...seems more manly that way).

or

Alpha (the one before Beta)

or

Crimson Wave (multiple nick name options...

Crim
Son
WAVE
IM
Crave
Crie
i.e.
...ya know...affectionate nick names and such).

=) GOOD LUCK! Just please don't tell us the next poll is to see if he beats out another betta! Kuz that's just sad. =) Kali

Unknown said...

What about "Roy G. Biv" and call him Roy for short (roygbiv acronym for the colors of the rainbow). I know you said no "human" names, but really, I think you are capable of bending without breaking on this one... I'm just saying!!