Friday, April 16, 2010

The Chicken Dinner Winner

'I Love LA'
-Randy Newman

Well I wont bore you with countless stories of how I had a tough choice and how I had to play rock, paper, scissors to find the winner of my Beta Fish contest. Instead I am just going to announce the winner....

WINNING NAME:

Motley Chromatic the Third
by Karyn

There were many awesome choices but this one just did it the most. Andrew from facebook was a close runner up with the name of: Angelwitch. Maybe if there ever is another fish that will be the name.

So the name of the little guy will be Motley Chromatic the 3rd Gawdun

I will go for now. The lucky winner will be featured here on this very blog once she has been photographed with her and her prize. Check back soon!

Thanks to all the entered!

'Modern Nature'
-Sondre Lerche


-Gawdun

3 comments:

leinani45 said...

WOO HOO!!! And she TAKE IT! This is awesome... I will be sending you something via email that I was saving for this eventuality. ;)tatose

leinani45 said...

**Takes that is...**

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winner!!