Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Plastic Bottles

Many questions have been flooding my way in regards to the scholarship competition that I entered back on the first week of March. Well here's what I can tell you... I have neither won nor lost. :-) The official results don't come out till early June. However you can all still wish, pray, bow to Buddah, wear the Kabbalah bracelet or what ever you may to pass positive thoughts my way in regards to it.

I'm also waiting to hear back on the chance to go to Nepal. Oh yeah if there are those of you who are saying "Nepal, SAY WHAT?!" Yeah I submitted a application to help out on the week long service project in late October/early November in the wonderful country of Nepal. I have much less time to wonder if I get to go, unlike the scholarship, only 1-2 weeks. I'll keep you posted on that.

Hmmm, what else? I am flying to Reno in August for a wedding and the chance to video-graph it. I'm excited. It's the wedding of two great friends, Kim and John. All I have to say to you two if your reading this is bout time. Y'all we were only dating F-O-R-E-V-E-R.... (You know I'm joshing you.) ;-)

On a side note I know it's only a matter of time till St. George get's out earthquake. I can't wait and will tweet it when it happens!

ALSO NICOLE IS CURRENTLY TALKING TO ME ON THE PHONE AND SHE GOT INTO HER MASTERS PROGRAM!!!!! YAHHHHHH!!!! She will head to Wilmington, NC this fall!!!

'Your Heart Is An Empty Heart'
-Death Cab For Cutie


-Gawdun