Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Sure of It

I have a huge amount to catch everybody up on however I am trying to finish some clients photo's and took a small minute to be distracted. (Not that hard for me.)

Either way I frequent this photo tips/news blog and sometimes his posts some of the most rock'n awesome things ever. This is the best most bodacious thing I have ever seen on his site. You're going to die. Watch and enjoy....


I wont lie when I tell you that the whole time I was saying, "I hope he nails at least one in the mouth!" I was practically shouting it here at the house all alone. OH man I need to watch it again! And the people hugging! Seriously I can't stop talking about this video to myself. I better get back to work now. Enough distraction of awesome proportions!

-Gawdun

1 comment:

leinani45 said...

lol!!! This is AMAZING. I have no words...