Thursday, May 27, 2010

YoU Ain't Kidding!

Hold the phone. I just learned Macy Grey, oh how I love her, has a new album out June, 22. I'm so excited and I seriously just can't hide it!

I noticed that a large amount of the blogs I follow have done a great deal of updating this week. And then there is mine and it has been a touch and go for some time now. I am pretty sure that I will have no reason other than clients that will keep me from updating this. The big blog-update-blockers would had to have been LOST and 24. Both of which ended in a twenty-four hour period.

LOST- AMAZING! There are many theories out there on the ending and it makes me laugh. It was pretty self answering and yet people still try and read into it. Like I told a friend on their blog, "Unless your name is JJ Abrams or one of the other head guys I won't believe your explanation on the ending." Each person has their own idea of the ending and not one is better than the other. The series was just the best. Well written and such. Even better it was announced that the complete series will be on a complete DVD/BluRay box set. EVEN BETTER than that it will retail on Amazon for $148.99! Yup I've already began coin collecting for this.

24- Jack was a great guy! I think we need a couple of him in our high profiled government fields. At least we know we wouldn't be getting ripped off by our leaders. He would always do the right even if it meant bending a few rules that dumb people put in so they could get away with corruption. Needless to say the series ender of 24 was fantastic. Chloe didn't let me down and neither did Jack. Oh and big news because I was Tweeting about the show as it was happening I was linked on a twitter trend grid. For those that don't tweet I can't even explain how awesome that was and again I can't even begin to explain what that is. You just had to be there.

Last Saturday I was asked to do photography at a Fabulous Sin City Roller Girls bout (game). It was Rockin AWESOME! I was the more close up back stage photog. Check later on my photography page as I will be posting some of them later tonight. I just loved the fact that I was asked to help with it!

Oh dang I gotta run, we are cleaning the church and helping a sister move in my singles ward. Till later.

'Bad Romance'
-Lady Gaga

-Gawdun

No comments: