Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Calling

'Storytelling'
-Belle & Sebastian


Whelp I made a pivotal mistake yesterday.  I needed to get some assistants moving a rather large dresser/desk out of my sisters room today.  So I did what any help needing Mormon does at these times.  I called Elders Quarum  (that's a tricky word to spell and I know it's wrong) President as I have no clue who my home teachers are.  He referred me to the Service Committee Leader. However I was side swiped, and good job at it too.  Before I hung up Adam asked if it would be ok to meet with me on Sunday 10 minutes before church.  The words yes came out faster than I could stop.  I mean seriously they I had this out of body experience where I could see my lips say 'yes' but my mind was trying to say 'um yeah I'm busy.' LOL  I bet it was all because I was sitting outside the Temple grounds eating my Subway.  Although I can still decline on Sunday my calling, LOL.  But we alls know that I will accept.  I'll fill y'all in with the details when I hear.

-Gawdun

1 comment:

DANIELLE said...

Question: Say you were to do a wedding shoot... what would you charge for 2 locations up to 3 hours?? :)

Congrats on your future calling, whatever it is.