Friday, September 18, 2009

All Time Favorite Prank

Every now and then I watch the Ellen DeGeneres Show and laugh till it hurts. Last season she did a segment where she showed funny videos from around the web. The one I am about to show you is one that was repeated time after time. I laugh still when I see this...


Yes once again I am posting pretty much daily but let's be honest. Not one day has been boring. However I may be gone for the next few days as I will be heading to Carson City, NV for my young brothers wedding. I'll try and get some news and funny stuff from this trip to share when I return.

Hey thanks for those that still read my stuff and never get bored and leave.

-Gawdun

2 comments:

Nancy Seaman said...

You could never be boring!

The Ramsay's said...

hahaha thats a good one! and nancy's right, you could never be boring! Hillarious is the word i would use!!!