Saturday, September 26, 2009

What the slide show?

'Feel it in my Bones (Feat: Tegan & Sara)'
-Tiesto

First off I have been home from my mission a week over a year. Time sure was fast and yet slow. I could swear that life on the mission was much fast than this worldly life. (Although September is a fast month always and after as much as it has sucked I can't wait for it to be over.) I have done a whole lot in this last year. Heck I'm with my own business, ARG IMAG, been on several small and larger trips with several others in the next two months.

Well next weekend being General Conference weekend we are also having our mission reunion. While I am not super excited to go (I have no idea why) I am gonna go. We have also been asked to email a couple photo's from the mission for this slide show that will be shown. Going through all my mission photos has been alot of fun. Here are two of my favorite ones...





I don't lie when I tell you that there are 5,000 tennis balls in that first picture. I have many reasons to love the second one. Then there is the 3rd one. Being a missionary you cannot dress up for Halloween. So our wards (Georgetown ward and Pooler ward) had this combined trunk or treat and we four pictured decided to have our own fun. You can't tell in the picture but us elders switched our name tags for the sisters name tags. Not very exciting but it was fun. Great night that was... I would have to say the best part was how the sisters told us they would kick our trash in the trunk decorating contest. Needless to say our members helped us out and we kick the trash out of the sisters trunk. I'll have to post that winning trunk pic next time.

Whelp I'm off. We have this festival in town and I'm gonna go pimp out my photo biz, ARG IMAG, by handing flyers out. Oh and yah to me, I acquired a client last night at work. So that 14 hour shift payed off!

'Magic Perfume'
-Charlyne Yi


-Gawdun

6 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

I love that second picture!! Gorgeous.

What did you do with all the tennis balls??

Rebecca said...

i heard about the tennis balls! yall are crazy.
i feel the same about the reunion. russell and i keep debating if we really want to go or not, we are completely wishy washy about the whole thing. So I know how you feel.
But to spite all that we are going anyway. I guess if we decide if it is going to be fun, it will be better than not being fun. ha ha anyway!

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Is it sad that I don't really want to go either...? Well, we'll see.

Elissa Stewart said...

Well it looks like none of really want to go but are going anyway. Sounds to me like we need to spice things up. Like everyone dress up as old hags. That way no one will recognize each other and we can be grumpy and still talk about the good ole days. Maybe I will dress up... Oh, I was going to tell you to make a correction about how the "sisters" said they were going to beat you in the trunk contest, but then I realized even though I would never trash talk like that, I'll stand by my companion.

Nancy Seaman said...

If the reunion was held here would everyone come?

Gawdun said...

The answer to that SIster Seaman would be a most enthusiastic YES!