Thursday, September 17, 2009

New York or Elsewhere?


I recently learned that when you turn the age that your birthday falls on you are supposed to throw one of the biggest celebrations you know how. If you were to young to celebrate it and make it fun then make up for it by the year that you turn the year you are. Well in a few months I will hit 26 on the 26th of February. Not that I am planning a big bask already but I have been thinking of potential travel spots. Today I was thinking about this at the most random time ever and I decided that why go somewhere close like Vegas or Cali. Why not go to New York?! I mentioned this to a few friends tonight and they all thought it was a GREAT idea. So as of right now we are planning on a full weekend trip beginning with a Thursday flight and ending with a return flight that following Monday.


-Gawdun

1 comment:

Elissa Stewart said...

And you didn't invite me? Rude. No birthday present for you.