Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not Enough Time!

I have no clue what happened but August came and went! Man-alive I have been busy! August began with a trip up to Reno that most of you may recall me talking about where I had a photo session and the most amazing catch up time with my ex-girl friend "Lake Tahoe." Then I get back home get super busy at Ruby Tuesday all the while continuing my networking for ARG IMAG, my photography business. Then the last part of the month exploded like no other. I managed to have three group photography sessions. Now we are in September and it aint slowing down yet.

I also held a very successful Activities/Family Home Evening Committee meeting tonight in which we filled up the calendar up until the end of the year. I would have to say the planned activities are going to be rocking awesome fun! The best part has to be seeing how excited the rest of the committee was. They all feel more involved and super excited to see and produce some classy yet rockin times.

Next up is a flight of the fancy trip to Carson City, NV September 18th-20th to see my younger brother get married. I have a butt load of photos not related to my business to post so bear with me and keep looking back and you will see them.

Now I'm off to reviewing something more classy, Whitney Houston's return to the media... LOL

-Gawdun

No comments: