Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update on Lazy Gen Y

OK my latest post has created quite the buzz with people I know. I appreciate all the comments and personal opinions. This blog is just another outlet for people to hear my never ending vocalized thoughts.

Now to clear up something that was brought to my attention... In my last post when I talked about not understanding when people go into debt to buy a home I need to clear this up.

I believe that buying a house WILL put you in debt. However I DO NOT agree with people going to buy a house when they CAN NOT afford to. I know that most people can't go and put a full house payment and call it good, but I don't understand why people can't wait and save up and the when they ARE stable going to buy a home. So I am not saying it is bad to buy a house, just that when you go into serious debt because you can't afford it in the first place.

BUT, don't think this is a "I'm sorry, I take it back" blog post. I don't take back what I say or post unless I know it is wrong.

(Kali that was mainly for you so you know I speak the same lingo as you do. :-) )

-Gawdun

1 comment:

K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.